What is palliation
Palliation and Care is specialized care and support provided for someone living with a terminal illness. Importantly, Palliation and Care also involves to improve quality of life, care and support to the patients; physical (including treatment of pain and other symptoms), emotional, social, cultural and spiritual.
What We Do
At our Gnanambal Palliative Care Centre, we give Treatment, medicine, food, counselling and occupational / emotional / spiritual support to the patients absolutely free of cost: We
- Look after the physical needs of the patient.
- Reduce or prevent pain and other symptoms of the patient's illness.
- Provide counselling and emotional support for the person who is ill.
- Provide grief and bereavement counselling for family and friends while the person is sick.
- Offer follow-up counselling after their death.
You can involve in many ways by sponsoring the costs for medicine, essential investigations, Therapies and food.Your donation, large or small, will help us continue to help terminally ill patients and their families.
Contributions can be made in memory of or in honor of a loved one. If you wish, an acknowledgement will be sent to the named individual, family member, or friend informing them of your thoughtfulness.
Click on the link below for your generous contribution:
Send your Cheques or Demand Drafts, payable to "S.R.Trust", payable at Madurai. All donations made to us are tax exempted u/s 80 G of the Income Tax Act of 1961.